However, the Romanian judicial authorities ignore most of these complaints (a lot of them were brought by lawyers).
The Prosecutor’s Office terminated proceedings regarding one of the many complaints by showing a clear homophobic attitude.
Despite the fact that the accused admitted during police questioning that he committed criminal offences and the witnesses confirmed it.
We filed complaints against:
- five judges,
- a D.I.I.C.O.T prosecutor,
- a D.I.I.C.O.T chief prosecutor,
- five so-called Romanian lawyers,
- an employee of the Consular Department of the Germany Embassy in Bucharest,
- a Romanian Court interpreter,
- a Director of the so-called Rahova Prison in Bucharest,
- a large number of employees of the torture institution Rahova Prison,
- two directors of the National Administration of Penitentiaries (ANP)
- the Romanian Minister of Justice
We will file further complaints. Among others, against directors of two multifunctional centres, homeless shelters for minors and adults …
We will release all complaints shortly (excluding some personal data).